• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

A flag of our own.

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
Don't need one

That said I gotta have one, so sign me up too. And If the silk screener isn't busy have him run me off a tee also large thanks. also don't let him lose the artwork, you will probably be back for more soon, looks popular.

Steve Swann

Member III
Me too

If you'll be selling one to the 23' owners, then I guess us 25's shouldn't be left out, either! :egrin: We'd love to buy a flag as well. If the T-shirts become an option, 2 of them, a Med. and an XL would do nicely.

Let me know how much dinero, postage, etc.

Steve Swann
E25 Seahorse
Boise, ID

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
yea...a tee shirt option would be cool.... :egrin:

If you'll be selling one to the 23' owners, then I guess us 25's shouldn't be left out, either! :egrin: We'd love to buy a flag as well. If the T-shirts become an option, 2 of them, a Med. and an XL would do nicely.

Let me know how much dinero, postage, etc.

Steve Swann
E25 Seahorse
Boise, ID

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
gotta have one...

We hoist the JR any time there is rum being consumed... so ours get some use:egrin:

Please put me down for one as well.
Very cool design, thanks for doing that.

Update

Hello
So I saw the first sample of "the Viking", it looks great. The screen shop is working out some kinks that I brought up. Damn Murphy, always showing up. So it looks like we're still playing the waiting game. I'll keep you posted.
Alan Marin
"Honey" E-29
San Diego

saildad

Member II
Hope I am not too late for this

Alan
That is some great work there!!
Please do put me down for two as well
Capt Bill
ON PORPOISE II
74 E34 II
Channel Islands Harbor

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
I dare say as the 50th reply I will have missed out on one of 50 flags, but add me to the list for the second batch. Thanks.

Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972

admirals barge

Member III
a flag for garth

don

i'll change my order to 1 instead of 2 so garth can have one. i will wait for the second run to get a second flag.. if that's ok with you

thanks
greg

dalliance
74 35 II # 325
wilmington,ca

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
good things take time....

:cheers:

Hello
So I saw the first sample of "the Viking", it looks great. The screen shop is working out some kinks that I brought up. Damn Murphy, always showing up. So it looks like we're still playing the waiting game. I'll keep you posted.
Alan Marin
"Honey" E-29
San Diego

saltbox

Ericson 34 Owner
good one!

I like the new logo! If this sale goes through and we end up with an '87 E34,I'd like to get one of the overages for my partner!

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
I will definitely go for one.
If there are enough to go around, I'd go for two...

Nice design!

Update

Hello,
Well I still don’t have the order yet. I contracted the flags from a local shop that usually just does shirts, hats, signs, ect. He had never done a flag before so it was kind of learning as we go. First the polyester flags wouldn’t fully screen print through to the other side and screen printing on both sides created a shadow image which looked like crap. So finally we decided to screen print one side and thermal print on the reverse side to better match up the image. It looks good it’s just taking longer to print it that way. For the next run I think I might switch to nylon flags which I believe will be easier to work with. (I will keep printing the flags until everyone who wants one gets one) I did think of scraping the whole thing with this printer and go to a flags-only printer but he is really working hard to do a good job for us and is keeping me closely involved. On the plus side, it will be easier to follow up with other products since he already has the screen for the design. He did give me one sample so I took some pictures and posted them on a web page if you would like to check out go to www.myspace.com/ericsonviking scroll down to the bottom to see the slide show. Thanks for everyone patience. Standing-by