• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

A flag of our own.

Richard Austin

And yet another order (please)

The Admiral of the Green (and occassionally the Green Admiral) has told me to sign up for one, two if possible too.

Please let us all know how to pay you, etc.

Thanx for doing this.

Richard Austin

Dreamtime
Ericson 35-III
Sequim, WA

Last edited:

Mindscape

Member III
Any update on flags?

Any update on the flags?? Not to be pushy, boat is on the hard for the winter anyway, just curious.

Thanks!!!

richfriend

Flag

I may be late for the parade, but if you have not placed the order yet, or if there are extras, i will take one. If so, please send specifics and I will comply forthwith.

Thanx

Richard Friend
Hekate
Ericson 30-1
East Greenwich, RI

nestor

ericson flags

Hi my name is Nestor I have an e27 "Pappillion" from north jersey,I am also interested in your flag, Kindly let me know how I can obtain one, I can be reached at nmena@optonline.net or cell # 201410 6584 Happy New Year and safe sailing in the new year thanks

Update

Hello,
Happy New Year to all! I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. As for the flags I have received the shipment of flags.(I ordered 50) Unfortunately I didn’t get them to the screen printer before the holidays. I plan to drop them off this week. As for pricing/payment, I’ll post it as soon as I get the final numbers.

Alan Marin
“Honey” E29
San Diego

Last edited:

nestor

flags

Thanks I am looking forward to flying the viking this summer, by the way this web site has helped me in the restoration of this old girl.

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
Thanx Alan...nice work....

Hello,
Happy New Year to all! I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. As for the flags I have received the shipment of flags.(I ordered 50) Unfortunately I didn’t get them to the screen printer before the holidays. I plan to drop them off this week. As for pricing/payment, I’ll post it as soon as I get the final numbers.

Alan Marin
“Honey” E29
San Diego

C.A. Fields

E38 "NIMUE"
Great design

I'd not be a true Ericson pirate with out one, so put me down for a couple too please.
Thanks and a Happy New Year to everyone.

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
One for me

Yeah, I like it. That flag will certainly be appropriate when we're circling like sharks at the Rendezvous sail-by.

That's a very nice design - can you post the final version with the nicks in the blade for us?

Cheers!

chuckd

Member I
I'd like 2 please

Looks great I'd like one for myself and one for an e-29 at our marina too.

- chuck

lbertran

Member III
Any More Flags Available

Hi, Allan-
I'd love to get one of your great flags. Hope I'm not too late. Please let me know how to deal with payment. Thanks!

Roger Ware

Member III
Could you put me down for a flag also, please?

If you have any available. Need to know how much and where to send $. Thanks very much.

Roger Ware
Ericson 38 200 "Starlight II"

Kingston, ON

Update

Hello All,
I dropped off the flags to the printer yesterday. I expect to see the first sample sometime next week so I can give the go-ahead for the full run. All going well, I should have them on the 15<SUP>th</SUP>. I will post order information, price and shipping charge when I pick up the whole lot. (I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch) I want to thank everyone for their interest and enthusiasm. I can’t wait to string up “the Viking” for the first time and see it flying overhead.
<O:p</O:p
Alan Marin
“Honey” E-29
San Diego</ST1:p

Mindscape

Member III
Thanks for your efforts

Alan - thanks for going to the trouble to get this done! It will be great to have our own 'Ericsonized' pirate flag!