• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking for an eighties E34 in Pacific Northwest

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
A check on Yachtworld.com may show some. You can indicate your specified make, model, year, price range and area. I have seen some 34' there in the past.
Frank.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Plan B

Odd thought, but....
For the same or less money,
You could buy either of the two beautiful E-39B's that are for sale on the west coast right now...
(Just scroll down the For Sale forum a little ways.)

Just a thought...
:cool:

Loren in PDX

lindaloo

Member II
re 39B

Loren, it is pretty amazing value, but a lot of boat. The broker at Shilshole gave us a quick tour of the E34 and it was truly a jem. Perfect for us. We had 50% of an '85 Hunter 34 and we want a step up in calibre but not size. The 34 is at the top of the short list.

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Consider a 35-3. We were also enamored with the E34 but after stepping aboard a few 34s and 35s we decided the 35 would suit our needs better. We rarely overnight with anyone but ourselves and felt the added luxury of the shower stall was nice.

lindaloo

Member II
Plan B

Tim, the 35-III does look nice with its U shaped galley and shower. How do you find the engine access, is it as good as the 34? Also what is that triangular area beside the shower as seen on the specs plan view?

treilley

Sustaining Partner
Engine access is fairly good I think. You can get to pretty much everything you need to to do normal maintenance during the season through both the front access panel or the top access panel. When it comes to aligning the engine or changing the tranny fluid, I remove the frame(about 16 screws) around the engine and can lay over it to get to the rear.

If you are referring to the area outboard of the shower, it is a seat.