• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

pizza

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
this one is top seceret, mom kept it till she was almost dead. use it but don't give it away.

4 oz. grated chedar
4 oz. grated mozerella
2 cans chopped black olives
2 cans tomato paste {6 oz each}
6 0z. olive oil
1 bunch grean onion finely chopped
1 loaf sandwich sliced extra sour dough bread

combine all ingrediants, mix well, spread onto bread about 1/8 inch thick.
toast in hot oven about 6 mins. done when the bread is toasty on bottom. also works well as hors de overs when cut into quarters. remember its a secret, enjoy & let me know how you like it. :egrin:
EXODUSE 35
EDD & DEBI

Kevin Johnston

Member III
Seafood Pizza

Although we don't have an oven on our boat (E27) we still cook a seafood pizza by using our BBQ grill.

Using a Bolla crust set on aluminum foil,
Spread a generous amount of pesto sauce on to the shell,
Add fresh cooked deshelled shrimp (even better if you caught them),
Add quartered artichoke hearts,
Optional (Add grated sundried tomatoes),
Cover with mozzarella cheese,
Cook on low to medium until the cheese melts,
Serves 4 (quantity of ingredient to taste).
Yummmm....

KJ

Last edited:

Mike Tinder

Member II
Mini Pizzas

We use Thomas English Muffins to make our Pizzas. Just put all your ingredients that you like on your pizza, place them in the over and cook. They turn out to be wonderful little mini pizzas.

boethius27

Member II
I am a pizza nut. Since we got our oven-less Ericson this past spring I have been dying to make one and spending a fortune on delivery. I could have bought an oven by now!

Last night, we achieved a wonderful solution:

Bought a sack of the pre-mixed crust dough. Spread it into an oval a sheet of olive-oiled aluminum foil. Piled on the pizza toppings. Folded it up burrito-style and pinched the ends shut. Coated the whole thing in a thin layer of olive oil to be sure the top wouldn't stick either. Wrapped it in a second layer of aluminum foil for extra protection. Placed it in the pressure cooker! Pressurized it with about 1/2 an inch of water for 15 minutes.

Viola. Wonderful and tasty homemade pizza pocket!

My life has changed for the better!

Next time, when I take it out of the pressure cooker I may try crisping the outside of it up in a fry pan. We'll see.

:egrin: Good luck with all your viking pizzas.

exoduse35

Sustaining Member
You can also use a small cookie rack in a pot as a makeshift oven. it works best if you can invert the lid & put a few coals on top but heating from under side only does do a fair job. the trick is to get the food off the bottom and let the heat radiate around the food. I used to keep an old cast iron pot just so I could have cinnamon rolls in the morning try it til you get a real oven ,Edd