• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E333 deck leak.

Blue Moon

Member I
We have a tough to find leak in the bow of our E333. It seems to be getting in around the bow pulpet, or anchor locker as it leaks through the interior under the fabric into the forward locker area in the v-berth in front of the water tank. I have already rebedded the bow pulpet which did not stop the leak. I am questioning a design problem with the anchor locker since it seems that water would follow the deck lip in through the pulpet bolt access holes in either side of the rear of the anchor locker and run down inside the boat. Has anyone else experiences this, or can you offer any suggestions? Thanks.

e38 owner

Member III
bow leak

My e88 had a leak through through where the anchore locker was screwed into the deck. I pulled all the screws and tried to take out the anchor locker to rebed it. I was unsucessfull. it was glued down quite well. I rebedded all the screws and placed a line of chalke on the joint. That was two years ago and the leak is still stopped.