• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 38

tgodlee

WANTED - Ericson 38

I am seriously looking for an Ericson 38 in the 1980-1985 era. I would prefer in the Chesapeake bay area but will consider anywhere on the East Coast.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ARuss

Have you found a boat yet. I have a 1983 Ericson 38 and am considering selling it. Let me know and I'll pass on the details.

Bob

Please Contact Admin.
I've just traded in my 1989 Ericson 38-200 "Fleetwing" for a larger boat. The broker can be contacted at Great Hudson Sailing Center It sails great and I had a hard time parting with it. I've added over $8000 of upgrades over the past 5 years. It's completely outfitted for cruising. Any questions, just ask.

tlch500

helpful suggestions 83 38ft

i have just bought a 83 38ft in need of some tlc but have nobody to ask questions. would you be kind enough to talk about some problems i have? if so please contact me a tlch500@hotmail.com or anyone who may be able to shed some light on some of my questions

Maritimeline

I do have a Ericson 37 1976. Is that something you are interrested in? I have started to upgrade it. Autopilot, solarpanel i.e price about $25-30 000
Mauritz