• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Great Lakes-Lake Ontario E club!

JM

Member I
Hey all of you E owners! I sail out of Sodus Point, Lake Ontario, NY.
Looking for other E owners for get togethers, rendez-vous, raft-ups, or
destination cruising. Anybody interested? Let's get together. See ya! JM.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Did you ever hear from any of the other "ice breakers" up there (I'm from Cleveland, originally, so....) on getting together?

//sse

JM

Member I
Great Lakes E Club ( Lake Ontario)

Sorry Sean, no luck and no takers! I would have guessed that we would have several participants by now but, so far, rien.

Funny thing, in my area of the bay where I sail out of, there are two other E35 MK II's, and one is at the marina where I have my boat. Oh well! JM.

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
That's too bad - try leaving the guy a note on his lifelines - mention this site - you may be surprised what kind of a response you'll get!

//sse

JM

Member I
Great Lakes E Club ( Lake Ontario)

Hello!

I will try to promote the E site as much as I can. Probably by printing a couple of copies of the home page. I believe that it is a GREAT site, very well constructed also. Keep up the good work! Thanks. JM.

JM

Member I
Hello there!

I responded to your last e-mail, but I never received a reply!!! How are you doing? How is your new E35? Please respond, as I will search my databases to find my original reply to your contact!

Thanks and talk to you soon. JM.
E-35 MKII
Hull #123.

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Still Here!

Things are very well, thanks. I just arranged for ten days off at the end of this month - for a week's cruise up to the San Juans and the Canadian Gulf Islands!

//sse