• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

FOR SALE: 1980 Ericson 35' MK II

celtium

Member III
ericson35.3.jpg

ericson35.4.jpg

ericson35.5.jpg

ericson35.6.jpg

ERICSON 35 MK 11, 1980. A beauty, well maintained with lots of goodies! New: Roller furling & head sail, (mainsail in xclnt cond.) prop strut, auto-pilot, lazy-jack system, heat exhanger, fuel & holding tank, running rigging, fuel filter, algae - X fuel conditioner. Newer canvas, varnish. Wheel-steering and 3 burner CNG stove with oven. Beautiful teak wood and teak & holly sole with new emerald green upholstery. Rebuilt mast step. ALL THE HARD STUFF DONE...SHE'S READY FOR FUN! She won't last @ $33,000. Jay (916) 997-4541 or celtica11@yahoo.com The boat is located in San Francisco Bay, and is set-up for bay and offshore work, excellent condition.​

Last edited:

celtium

Member III
Ericson 35 MK II

Hi Susan,

I was the other Ericson 38 buyer in L.A. when yours was being surveued! Small world.

The engine is a Universal 3 cylinder, forget the HP, but very low hours, around 785 original!

Will post pictures shortly.

I am now the happy owner of an E38-200

Oh, my girlfreinds really doing all the work!:egrin: She's a good girlfreind!

Thanks guys.

noproblemo2

Member III
:egrin: Hi Jay, thought it was you, it was a VERY strange day meeting you and your girlfriend, Richard & I both enjoyed the experience, which I'm sure we will be talking about forever. The pics will help for those who are interested in her, having met you both, we're sure you have maintained her very well. Keep in touch, this site is full of helpful info and advice..:cheers: Susan & Richard