• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Owner/Boat Registry Fields

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I've just added (optional) fields to the user profile - which will be taking the place of the Owner/Boat Registry. When you have an opportunity, (those of you who own an Ericson) please go to your 'User CP', then 'Profile' and complete these additional fields.

If you've owned multiple Ericsons, please email me - I'll be adding additional fields for this data. I'll also be talking to someone about transferring over the old data from the Owner/Boat Registry (although it will help if you update your data also...)...

Thanks,
//sse

steven

Sustaining Member
lookup by boat name?

Sean,

Are the optional fields - in particular, boat name - searchable? (if yes, how?)

Thanks

--Steve

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
FWIW, I notice that there is a Search Members box at the far right when you are in the Members List screen. You can also click on the title of any of the columns and orient them by date, oldest *or* newest...
Beyond that I donno.
Best,
Loren
:nerd:

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
They will be...

Not right now - but they will be in the future. Right now I'm just trying to get people to use those fields (and am encouraging all owners to complete that information, regardless if they have filled in the old registry or not). Once there is some data there, you'll be able to search by boat name, model, and state, etc....

Please go ahead and start filling out those sections - just off your public profile screen, located in the User Control Panel (small 'UserCP' button, upper left after logging in).

Thanks,
//sse

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Sean,

Are the optional fields - in particular, boat name - searchable? (if yes, how?)

Thanks

--Steve

Yeah, that's the goal. I need to incorporate those fields into the search parameters, and will add that onto the list of stuff to be done in this new version - now that I see my other response was four years ago....geeze!

//sse