• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Going North

trucknrn

Member I
Hi All

This post is a two part item we are going north how far were not sure yet but spending the summer an curious if anybody else has like plans to maybe a little of it together?

Next folks that has made the trip north an has some must see locations in mind? we are for sure going to desolation an possibly as far as Ketchikan.

We have a E39 were getting in real good shape an just waiting till after the rendezvous to take off,so hope to hear from.

Dick and Carol
E39 #73
:egrin:

Richard Elliott

Member III
Karen and I are planning a trip to Princess Louisa Inlet after the Rendezvous. I'd like to see the many waterfalls that we've missed since we always go in August. Will likely leave Chandelle in B.C. for a week or two, then return for 4-6 weeks into Desolation and North, perhaps as far as the Broughton Is. off Port Hardy. Would enjoy company. E34 Chandelle.

mark reed

Member III
around Vancouver Island

Vicki and I are tentatively planning to circumnavigate Vancouver Island this summer. We hope to bring the boat from Portland to Port Angeles in May, and will head north from Port Angeles around June 24. We'll keep our eyes out for other Ericsons.

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Heading up as well

We're also planning on leaving Portland mid-to-late May. We're probably going up the inside of Vancouver Island, leaving the option open for going "beyond" the island, and maybe coming back on the outside. We have to be back in town by late July, so unfortunately hitting the Ericson Rendevous won't work with our schedule this time around.

- Cory

Richard Elliott

Member III
Since the Rendezvous is Father's Day weekend, Karen and I are unable to attend. Hence, we will likely move our departure from Olympia to about mid-July heading to Desolation and points North.

trucknrn

Member I
north

This is starting to look like a great possibility for a couple or more ericksons to go north for at least some of the trip!

will be looking forward later to a closer look at times!

Dick and Carol
"partnership"
E39 #73