• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Novatron control panel E-30+

lschill

Member I
I would like to find a replacement control panel for my '84 E-30+. I believe the number is 300680 Standard panel by Novatron. I think that they are discontinued. It has a temp guage, amp guage, oil light, blower switch, key switch, momentary glow plug button and momentary start button. Anyone know where to look?

I need a two battery switch (off, batt. 1, batt. 2, both) to replace original and would like to replace the original switch panel/fuse panel.

Also, rub rail with corner caps and bow cap.

Lee Schill
Texas

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Panel info and parts....

Hmmm..... Wasn't Ericson using Universal diesels on boats like your in that year?
If so, a new engine panel can be sourced from a dealer -- if no local dealer try http://www.marinedieseldirect.com/

Those 1-2-all switches are a staple of the boating industry. Any chandlery or 'net parts source will have one.

The original switch/fuse DC distribution panel is probably best replaced with a modern breaker panel. There are several makers, and others on this site have designed and installed new ones. You might want to Search on *Panels* or words like that on this site. Be sure to read up on electrical "code" requirements that may be more stringent since your model (figuratively) slipped down the ways.

The rub rail corner caps may end up as a DIY project in fiberglass -- the good news is that this will keep you out of the taverns in the winters....
:)

Best of luck,
Loren

Last edited:

WhiteNoise

Member III
DC Panel 1.2.Both Switch

I agree that you may just want to upgrade the panel, I am doing that presently.

That being said, if you are looking to repair/replace the battery switch/panel I would be glad to send/give you mine. I actually just removed the panel yesterday in preparation for its replacement. The battery switch was working just fine as was the breakers and I no longer need it. I also own a '84 E-30+. Should be the same.

Shoot me an email if you're intested.

-Chris

Last edited: