• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

first time sailing since buying the ericson 1 yr ago.

chip50

Member II
well some of you would remember that we asked you alot of questions after buying our ericson last sept. this is chip.... we finally got most of the needed remodeling done,,,got the halyard unstuck from the top of the mast,,put on new halyards, etc...we also ...dont know how to sail :) so we just went out and tried it and we were able to do it for about 3 hrs or so and went about .2 miles. were not excatly sure how far it was ,,,but sailing was easy...i can see now why you guys say,,,you can learn in a weekend ,,,and perfect it in a lifetime....so we are on our way...thanks to everyone who helpped answer our questions....the gulf of mexico now has another ericson sailing the coastline.....chip.:0305_alar

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Good for you, Chip. Be careful out there...and check in from time to time and let us know how it's going.

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
Sweet!

Sweet! That's great- the sailing is why we all put up with the maintenance crap:egrin:

Anxiously awaiting pictures of you guys enjoying all that hard work...

Congrats,
Chris

ps. As far as perfecting the sailing goes- I always figure there are 10-12 yr olds who are better sailors than I am... but I bet I have just as much fun!