• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Attn: Great Lakes E34s...

Joseph Tokos

Friends!
An unusual request. Does anyone have an E34 (1988 or 1989, ideally) somewhere in the Great Lakes I could view and walk through. I've only seen pictures, but have a lead on an E34 way out of state. I need to find out what a 34 feels like, if you know what I mean. Anywhere in MN, WI, and MI, would do.

Joe T.
Tranquility E29

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Calling E34s in the Great Lakes...

There are two E34s in Wisconsin listed in the Owner's Registry (go to Owners/Projects, then the Owners/Boat Registry), one in Michigan...

I've movef this thread to the Great Lakes board, and will leave a re-direct here for others to see in the For Sale forum...

//sse

Pasja

E34 in Ohio

Joe, I have an E34 1987 located in Port Clinton. If you are interested in viewing please respond.

Pasja

Joseph Tokos

Thanks for the leads!

Thanks for the info on E34s. We are out of Barker's Island in Superior, WI, so an E34 for sale in MI or WI would be great. There is indeed a 34 in Waukegan, IL, but it is a '93, Pacific Seacraft built, for about $93K. Awsome, I'm sure, but way too much. So far, I see replies from OH and MI, and will contact you to talk about your vessels sometime this winter/spring.

Thanks!
Joe.
Tranquility, 1971 E29 #129