• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Datamarine S200DL For Sale.

SAILSHIGH

Member III
All,

I have a used Datamarine S200DL Depth I would like to sell. It is in solid working order and just came out of my E29. I have not removed the transducer so this is just the head unit. I upgraded to a Garmin Sounder and now would like to move this bad boy out. As is where is. I will post a picture soon. It was covered on the boat so the face still looks good.

:egrin: :egrin:

mddfl

S200dl

Hello,

I found your posting while googling... Is your S200DL still available? What is your price?

Thanks,
Michael Duvall

billtaylr

@200dl

All,

I have a used Datamarine S200DL Depth I would like to sell. It is in solid working order and just came out of my E29. I have not removed the transducer so this is just the head unit. I upgraded to a Garmin Sounder and now would like to move this bad boy out. As is where is. I will post a picture soon. It was covered on the boat so the face still looks good.

Please advise if you still have the S200DL available. My readout has failed, but the transducer is good.

Thanks,

Bill Taylor

billtaylr

S200dl

Wes,

I've read your ad, but all I can find is that you have one for sale. Would appreciate a price and shipping cost so I can compare to the cost of having mine refurbished.

Thanks,

Bill Taylor

billtaylr

All,

Wes,
I am new to this site and having a devil of a time working with it. What I asked for is your price and shipping cost so that I can compare it to the cost of refurbishing my unit.

Thanks,

Bill Taylor
billtaylr@juno.com

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
reaching a member...

One other point, Bill, is that if you click on a site member's name it will bring up a dialog box with choices like sending a personal message to them or sending them an email.
Of course they may have changed their email address and not updated their profile on this site...
:nerd:

LB

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Datamarine Link stuff

This was just posted on the NW Sailing List (aka Cascadia) this evening.
I thought any Datamarine fans might be interested.
Here is the notice, via cut n paste.
I have no interest or any knowledge of the seller...
Best,
Loren in PDX

"I have some bits of equipment available to a good home.
Datamarine Link 5000 Wind/Speed/Depth instrument without transducers.
Datamarine Link 5000 Cockpit repeater and remote.
Vigil Radar CRT with remote control.
Vigil Radar Antennae (unknown Kv)

All in working order, first come first served. tony@twowowie.com
Tony"