• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

FREE! E35-3 Custom VBerth Mattress

Cory B

Sustaining Member
We have custom mattress that came with our E35 that we need to get rid of. Its just too firm for me. I don't know its age for certain, buy I suspect its 3 or 4 years old. It is in very good shape with no rips, tears, or noticeable stains or mildew. It has a vinyl-like material on its bottom side. It includes the "changing seat" insert.

The label reads "Custom Made by Community Mattress Co. www.communitymattress.com"

Its located in Portland OR, and is being offered as u-pickup only. There are no other E35-3s in Portland that I know of, but you never know if someone who might be able to use it will be driving through town over the holidays.

- Cory

Attachments

• VBerth_Insert_Small.JPG
    VBerth_Insert_Small.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 66
  • VBerth_Mattress_Small.JPG
    VBerth_Mattress_Small.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 59

wurzner

Member III
Cory,

I wonder if it would fit my 38? I'm sure they pretty much standardized V Berths. If you have the dimensions, I'd take it for my 38.

thanks
shaun (in Seattle)

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Dimensions

Shaun,

I'll check the dimensions tomorrow. However, I think the cabinetry layout up there is a little different.

- Cory

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Dimensions

Here's my quickly measured dimensions:

Width at head of main mattress: 82"
Width at foot of main mattress: 20"
Length of main mattress: 77"
Port side to insert: 30"
SB side to insert: 28"

Insert is a rectangle (with a corner cut out) of 20.75" x 15.5"

- Cory

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Still available

We still have the mattress. It will probably go in the dumpster in a week or so unless someone wants to provide it a new home.

- Cory

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Still have it...

Thomas,

I still have it. Someone is going to measure their VBerth and see if it fits and hopefully get back to me tomorrow (Sunday) evening. My guess is it probably won't work for him though. I'll let you know either way.

- Cory

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Still have it

Thomas,

It didn't work out for the other person, so I still have it.
You can send me a PM through the site.

- Cory