• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 36C

Jon Libby

Member II
Well all,

After years of sailing our Ericson 27 - Agapee and working on it, we're mov'in on up.

Our offer on a 36C was excepted. We looked at a 38 and loved it but saw a 36C on the hard and loved that too. The little lady liked the looks of the 36C and it older looking lines alone with the cabin lay out. Same LWL but for 6" and 2000 lbs the heavyer, I'm thinking I can't pass this up.

Any other 36C owners out there I would be interested in what you have done to your vessel and what you love or hate.

We found a well kept vessel and will take delivery of it in the spring. (I may be looking for crew to move it) I don't want to divulge too many details and Jinx the deal so, much more later. I'm curious, I know about 50 or so of these where built, Where are they and how have they done? Where is the cult web site like that which follows the 31I (Hey Glyn). Lets get it together. Anybody want to e-mail off site fine.

Jon and Arline

E27 Agapee
E36C ?

alibby@twcny.rr.com

NateHanson

Sustaining Member
Congratulations! :egrin: Hope everything works out inspection-wise, etc.

I've been very interested in learning more about the 36C as a possible future boat too. Looks like a neat layout and unique design.

I'd love to help move it. (I have a good bit of passage experience on my previous partner-owned boat, a Hinckley 38).

Where's it located, and where's it going? Hopefully not too much of a canal trip! :p

Nate