• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Images Please....

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Ok - I need some images from you guys...

As you know, I'm working on the new updated, expanded and new-call-smelling www.EricsonYachtsorg site. I now need images as stated below to use in section headers for the new Regional Page feature, etc... Basically, they should be scenic pictures that emphasis the Ericson and the locale (the more well known, the better).

Preferably high res, of the following:

- New England: I had a great picture of the 35-2 'War Bonnet' crashing over a wave, I wanted to use, but now I cannot find it.... I either need a copy of that image, or some nice images of Ericsons sailing in front of your typical scenic New England townscape...

- Mid-Atlantic/Chesapeake - I have some great pictures of Chris Miller's boat - but I could use some in front of Annapolis - again - Ericsons in front of something that most people will say "ah...Cheasapeake!" Any of an Ericson in front of a skip jack??

- SE-Gulf Coast - Pictures of Ericsons in NC Cape Hatteras? How about some nice tropical images with Ericsons anchored in front of a beach with palm trees in the background??

- SoCal - I have some of the pictures of Ericsons at Catalina - but none show the Avalon harbor building (I've forgotten the name) - either that or an Ericson in front of San Diego, etc....?

- NoCal - Bay area images - very easy - out by the GGB, out in the slot, in front of downtown, etc...

- NW - I have a number of images already (I live here), but if you have something that you think -screams- NW, by all means send it over...

- Great Lakes - Any images of Ericsons in front of the Chicago or Cleveland skyline?

- Land Locked - A little more difficult - because of the wider locale - I was thinking of shots rigging on the trailer or on the trailer, etc. If you have one that you think screams 'Lake Sailor!', please forward it to me....

You can email them to me at ssengle@worldnet.att.net or upload them to our ftp server. To upload them, see the thread with instructions and location, etc:

http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showthread.php?t=2860

Thanks for all your help!
//sse

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Thanks everyone for the images you've forwarded me. We're set now in that area, and I'll continue to work on the site until it's finished - at some point in November...

Thanks,
//sse