• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Two Harbors Dinghy Docks!

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Two Harbors was crowded!

Here's a couple shots of the dinghy dock on Friday. Saturday it was three and four dinghy's deep! I'm waiting until fall to go back, when it thins out a bit. Still fun though.:soapbox:

Attachments

• DinghyDock1.jpg
    DinghyDock1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 154
  • DinghyDock2.jpg
    DinghyDock2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 161

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
wow...looks pretty crowded...the dingy dock is always a good indicator...the great thing about catilina..is you can always sail/putt an hour or so along the island and be alone......amazing for being right off the so cal coast....of course ... the other islands are even more isolated.

nice photos.....we took the cattle boat over and let our kids run around avalon last summer for a day...they dug it..i fig we will be spending a bit more time over there in the near future.....in the meantime we are making them watch some of the old movies filmed over there...boy, there is a lot of history in movies and music @ the pavillion.....

cheers fro high up in the rockies ..... we (my wife & i) grew up sailing out of long beach, del rey, etc...and spent a lot of summer hrs @ the island..

.:cool:

Last edited: