• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Source for Universal Bronze engine paint??

TorMar

Member II
My next job is going to be a total clean up and rewiring, as well as re-routing new hoses in the engine compartment of our E34. I thought I would touch up all the spots on the engine where the paint came off. I Have not been able to find bronze engine paint anywhere. Anyone have any ideas???

Shadowfax

Member III
I bought a can from Universal at a boat show. I'm sure one of the Unversal dealers has or can get it. It is an exact match

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
My last two cans came from Torrenson Marine, although now I cannot find it on their site. Contact them, however - as they'll either have it, or can point you where to find it.

FWIW, I have an old can (nearly full, I think) in my garage if you want it - but it might be bad by now...

//sse

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Paint

I might suggest Gallery Marine in Seattle. I have ordered parts for our Universal although, have not ordered any paint. Their phone is 206-547-2477

Happy Sailing!

HGSail

Member III
If you want paint that is the closest to the original universal bronze that I have found go to MOYER marine .com

Pat
E29
'73
Holy Guacamole
DM Atomic4

TorMar

Member II
Re Universal bronze paint

Thanks all for your suggestions. I will get a couple of new cans. Sean, thanks for the offer, but I don't know how we would connect via paint.
Tor