• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Southeastern Ericsons

Captron

Member III
Does anyone know how many Ericsons there are in this region? Is there a mailing list?

Is there any interest in an Ericson rendezvous ... say in late October, early November ... on Florida's west coast? Maybe over a long weekend or as a preface to some other event like Fantasy Fest in Key West?

Thanks
Capt Ron

Ray Rhode

Member III
Ron,

We have at least four E-boats here in the Western Florida panhandle. We have been considering a cruise south this fall maybe in conjunction with the St. Pete show. One of our group is recovering from cancer and we hope he will be sailing again by then. Will let you know if we survive the "H" season and head that way.

Ray Rhode
S/Y Journey
E35-III, #189

Captron

Member III
Maybe we could schedule and promote a rendezvous at the boat show? Have you made that trip before?

Thanks for the reply

FL Dave

Last count I knew there were nearly a dozen in the Tampa Bay area alone. There is my E31 in Clearwater, and the E27 I just sold in Tarpon Springs. Morgan has an E27 in Bradenton area. We are planning on making the Strictly Sail in Nov. (though will probably drive due to time constraints). Would like to get together.

A couple of years ago someone (I think Morgan) tried to get a rendezvous together at Bahia Beach (East side of Tampa Bay, now Little Harbor), but many of the boats cancelled out.

Looking forward to more discussion.

Dave
E31 Independence
Chance Encounter