• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-23 Spreader Bracket Wanted

mbond007

I am looking for an E-23 spreader mounting bracket between spreader and mast. I need the port side bracket if anyone knows where I can find one, it would be great. It is a Sparcraft airfoil type setup and mine is broken. :confused:

windjunkee

Member III
I found spreader brackets during an internet search. I don't recall where I found them at the moment, but it wasn't a hard search to make.

I have a similar issue that that figured this thread was as good as any other. Over the weekend, we broke our starboard upper spreader. It, along with all the other spreaders, are made of wood. This particular one cracked right along the edge of the bracket plate.

I have to assume these are 36 year old spreaders. While I'm replacing one, should I replace all of them? And second, is this a place to go high tech to reduce weight aloft?

Thanks

Jim McCone
Voice of Reason E-32-2, hull #134

Seth

Sustaining Partner
Charleston Spars?

I know we have reviewed this on previous posts-do a search and you will find it, but IIRC Charleston Spars got the old Sparcraft inventory. If it is not them, the info is somewhere here on the site-or someone here will remember-probably one of the 27 owners!!

Good luck!