• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Yacht Specialties pedestal for sale

Glyn Judson

All, I visited Minney's Yacht Surplus on Sunday and found what I needed (a miracle) and at a good price. While I was there, I scoured the place for anything else that might look good. During this walk-through, I spotted a Yacht Specialtied binnacle, the short type that fit the T-shaped cockpits of 29 foot Ericsons and others. I think the E39 gas that same set up too. Anyway if anyone's looking for one, this one seemed to be in relatively doog used shape including a white vinyl dipped, aluminum wheel. The asking is $345.00. If anyone is desparate for thid style, here's your chance to score one. The phone there in Costa Mesa is 949.5484192. It's right near the cash register so it ouuld be easy for the staff to answer and questions you might have. It doesn't have a compass and I can't remember is the controls are there, sorry. I think you all know me well enough that I wouldn't tell you about this if I were getting a cut of the action, 'kuz I ain't. I'm just helping out. Glyn