• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

decals

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Ericson Logo - Ericson Decal

There were a couple of people offering them here on the site - it's been awhile (do a search on 'decal' and 'logo').

Your best bet would be to contact PSC (www.pacificseacraft.com or you can email them) as they carry them and could spit them out easily. Your other choice is to take the eps format logo available here on the site, and take a to a lettering place to have one cut for you.

//sse

bigtyme805

Member III
There is a guy that makes them and will send them to you. I found him on the sailnet forum. He is an Ericson owner also. Captain Phil or Bob, something like that. I will put a blog out there for you. I had a couple made for me. He will do any color you need. Excellent work!

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
Thinking I might have to...

...put one of those on the truck- right across from the one that says "My greyhound is faster than your honor student"
;) :p

Fencer21

Member II
Just take an outline of the Ericson logo into a sign shop and tell 'em you want a sticker made out of it.

Cost you about 15 dollah...

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Seattle area decal availability

I took the .eps file from this website to National Sign in Seattle (west side of Lake Union, near the south end - 1255 Westlake; 206-282-0700). Mark Oliver was the person (sales director) I worked with.

They scaled it to 4" tall, which fits the 5" high molded trim around the top of the hull of the E38 with a little room for error. They can scale it, keeping the proper proportions, to any size you need. After the setup (~$30) fee they charged me about $10 each. I don't think they should charge a setup fee now that they have the decal loaded and tested.

They made a boo-boo on the first set of 5 and so I have 10 for the price of 5. The first 5 are usable, they're just two-tone navy blue with a narrow white border. Very chic, but not what I asked for, nor would they work especially well for my navy blue trim stripe. I like the idea of putting one on a land vehicle, so I know where at least one of my spares will go. One would look nice on the transom of my maroon fiberglass dinghy, too.

I am not associated with them except as a customer. They were pleasant to work with. I spent a lot of time up there in December and early January while my boat was getting the heater installed at a Lake Union yacht outfitter. Convenient.

Cheers,

bigtyme805

Member III
He makes any color and will have you look at a color chart online. He makes all sizes. I had some large logos custom made. Cost me $30.00

This guy comes highly recommended.

jeff_mc

Member I
im able to do this stuff as well.
grip tape, plastics, sunbrella just about anything.
can do boat name. regrip dock steps, use original ericson fonts.
put the little horns on everything.
if anybody is interested, let me know.
i did the logos on my steps with glow in the dark logos. (winter projects thread)
makes a cool little runway at night.