• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

First launching pics!

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Forgive for gloating but this is the first time I had seen "Ruby" in the water. She was splashed yesterday and I rushed over early from work to see her. I bought her on the hard, no sea trial, just a survey and based on the knowledgeable input on the sailing characteristics by other E38 owners on this board. Seeing her in the water just about brought tears to my eyes. She looks fantastic, better than I expected. I cannot wait for the maiden voyage to her new home new weekend. Enjoy! RT

Attachments

• First launching 003.jpg
    First launching 003.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 304
  • First launching 004.jpg
    First launching 004.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 311
  • First launching 006.jpg
    First launching 006.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 294

escapade

Inactive Member
Go ahead, gloat!

WOW, she looks great! Hope you have good luck with her.
Have fun & sail fast
Bud E34 "Escapade":cheers:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Wow. Very, very nice... She has great lines, and looks to be in great shape... You need to hook up with the other owners in your area and have a get together...

//sse

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Thanks for all the complements! The boat is in Portsmouth, RI and it will be moving to a mooring in North Kingstown, RI at my club. Just across Narragansett Bay. Should be a really nice sail. RT

erobitaille

Member II
AHH! I see another man has fallen in love with his boat. Not much better looking than a E-38 on the water. Just wait until you sail her.

Kim Schoedel

Member III
Don't they just get to ya? What a beautiful vessel. Much more pleasing to the eye when a 38 is in the water instead of on the hard. It looks fast just sitting there waiting for the Captains orders! Congrats!

wurzner

Member III
OK,

I have to jump in on the band wagon. Here's another E38 for your viewing pleasure. Sorcerer is a 1986 38-200 with hull number 207. Yes, it is true love!

Attachments

• sorcerer1.JPG
    sorcerer1.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited: