• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson Logo

R F Pezzoli

:egrin: Wanted ; Does anyone have a source for sailing related merchandise with the Eericson logo? I am thinking mostly about T shirts, jackets, mugs etc.

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
L & S Industries (embroidery)...

Lorraine and Stan did Towels for our boat with our boat name and the ericson logo on them. I also got a burgee that we fly every time the boat goes out, right under our club flag. They are VERY easy to work with and very accomodating with special requests. I plan on ordering another set of towels soon, and maybe a couple hats.
No affiliation, just a great experience.
Chris

http://www.homestead.com/nwericson/forsale.html

rgoff

Member III
I got a T-shirt from Lorraine and it was very nicely done. I thought it was going to be an imprinted logo, but it was embroidered. I am very pleased with it and I'm the envy of other Ericson owners on my dock. :)

Seth

Sustaining Partner
sailmakers

If you strike out on the artwork, most sailmakers (especially long established ones) will have the logo in house for making sail logo's-you could most likely borrow and copy one if you are nice to your sailmaker (and you should be!!)

Good luck!

S

Guy Stevens

The Logo is on this site

In a vector format, you can download it from the specs and documents section. I had about 50 shirts made up with the Logo, and some Aiki specific art on them from www.customink.com I was incredibly impressed!!! The shirts turned out way better than I expected, and I had high hopes.

The shirts for Aiki looked like this, although the photo on the site does not do it justice.

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=guy@svpneuma.com&F=5173

Guy
:)

Last edited: