• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

For Sale: 1984 30+ in Connecticut

Brady Walsh

Hull No. ERY30666M84H
10'6" Beam; 5'10" Draft; 9000lb Displacement; 16 HP 2 cylinder Universal Diesel with very low hours; wheel steering with leather cover; Awlgrip Kenyon mast; 6 berths; 6'2" headroom; Teak & Holly sole; Wilson Silsby Mainsail; 150 Mylar Genoa; Jib; Boom Vang; Furkex Roller Furling new in '98; Lazy jacks; 12 Volt DC/110 Volt AC; Datamarine Instruments new in '94 S200 DL depth meter, S100 KLP Knot meter/log, LX3600 Wind machine speed & direction, CDX(not hooked up),Loran, Hand Held GPS, Horizon Eclipse VHF radio FM, Danforth Constellation Compass; 25 gallon diesel fuel tank; two fresh water tanks 43 gallon capacity; shower; head with newer pump and 18 gallon holding tank; galley & head stainless steel sinks; hot & cold pressurized water; newer stainless steel hot water tank; two burner alcohol stove & oven; miscellaneous fire extinguishers, flares, fog horn, life jackets, cushions, fenders, anchors, boat hook, etc.; 2 #21 Barient winches, 1 #8P, 2 #10; barbeque; hatch screens; ice chest; teak cockpit grates; hinged transom ladder.
Boat has a soft spot on the starboard side of the deck with an estimated repair cost of $5000. and there has been a leak around the forward cabin window. Otherwise the boat is in very good condition and has had minimal use for its age. Priced to sell at $15000. Call Brady @ 860 388-3559 or email at pat.brayton@snet.net.

Brady Walsh

Reply to White Noise - For Sale 1984 30+ in Connecticut

Sorry I don't have any pictures yet that I can email. I kind of jumped the gun putting the ad on this site. My son was supposed to take a couple pictures for me with his digital camera, but he's away this week golfing in Kiawah so I won't have any for another week or better. But trust me the boat is in very good condition other than what I mentioned in previous thread. The boat is in winter storage in Old Saybrook, CT and I plan to have it in the water later in the spring. The name of the boat is "Pegasus".

WhiteNoise

Member III
no problem

Keep in touch then. Email me your number and such so when I go back up to CT to look at the other 30+, and can call you and swing by to check her out.