• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Old pics from Cherry Cove

HGSail

Member III
I was going thru some old pictures and came across these from my 11th b'day.
I'm the one at the bow of the dinghy with my brother Steve and my Dad. My Sisters, Cyndie, Ravone, Annie, Lynae, Step mom Karen are in the cockpit and my other Rick is at the bow fishing.

The question for these pics is what do you get when you put 4 teenage girls on a boat in Cherry? .......Boyscouts!!!!!! and lots of them!!

9 people on the boat:eek: plus as many boyscouts as you could fit, made for a long 2 weeks.

The boats name is Natalie and is moored in newport. She is still the proud property of the original owners, the Bakers. The pic of the spinniker is from '67 and the others '69

Pat
E29
Holy Guacamole

Attachments

• Cherry Cove-1 1969.jpgcomp a.jpg
    Cherry Cove-1 1969.jpgcomp a.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Cherry Cove-2 1969.jpgcomp.jpg
    Cherry Cove-2 1969.jpgcomp.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 130
  • Cherry Cove-3 1969 a.jpg
    Cherry Cove-3 1969 a.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

HGSail

Member III
1965 Ericson 35 Hull#6
This is one of the original Alberg hulled Ericsons.
You can sleep 2 in the Vberth, 2 on the dinning table, 2 on the couch, 1 in the quarter berth, and 2 out in the cockpit. We've had 11 onboard before but my dad said that was too many.

Pat
E29
Holy Guacamole

HGSail

Member III
Night and Day Jeff, Night and Day.............. In those days you could just pulled up to a mooring and that was it unless the owner came out and bumped you off. Then you just found anouther empty can.

Pat
E29
Holy Guacamole

Last edited: