• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking forward to the Rendevous

Shamwari

Please Contact Admin.
I've been monitoring the list since we bought our E27 last May and finally decided to post something. I read the thread tonight about the Sidney location and we are looking forward to getting there this year.
I met a couple of Ericson owners at Bowen Island last year and brought up the idea of submitting a graphic for a t-shirt logo for the gathering this year. I have a graphics background so if it's of interest just let me know.
Looking forward to meeting you at Sidney

John Gleadle

wurzner

Member III
John,

I have something I've been working on. I'll send you a jpg or corel file as well as a description of what I'm trying to accomlish. You can improve upon it or do what you want, but I thing it's pretty cool. Email me back at wurzner@yahoo.com and I'll send you the file.

thanks
shaun

rbonilla

"don't tread on me" member XVXIIIII
Sidney, where .. or what state ? When will this gathering take place? Is there a boat show @ the same time? . thanx...... richard / colorado

:cheers:

Shamwari said:
I've been monitoring the list since we bought our E27 last May and finally decided to post something. I read the thread tonight about the Sidney location and we are looking forward to getting there this year.
I met a couple of Ericson owners at Bowen Island last year and brought up the idea of submitting a graphic for a t-shirt logo for the gathering this year. I have a graphics background so if it's of interest just let me know.
Looking forward to meeting you at Sidney

John Gleadle

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Richard, look in this same forum. Thread called 2006 Rendezvous.
The location is Sidney BC, Canada. This is on Vancouver Island, "next door" to Victoria.
Look through the Rendezvous thread -- lots of info on accomodations, whether arriving by land or sea.
Best,
Loren in Portland, OR

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
rbonilla said:
Sidney, where .. or what state ? When will this gathering take place? Is there a boat show @ the same time? . thanx...... richard / colorado

:cheers:

You can also click on this link (which is the thread at the top of the forum - marked '2006 Northwest Rendezvous - Summary Information':

(Summary info for NWER2006 removed following event - find latest info at top of this forum)

Basically, it's on the Canadian side - across the Gulf/San Jaun Islands from Anacortes, WA (which is about 60-90 min north of Seattle). If you're coming via auto, you can take the Anacortes Ferry.

//sse

Attachments

• Sidney.jpg
    Sidney.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 66