• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E38-200 Plumbing & Electrical Schematics

FrankZ

Member I
I'm the new owner of an E38-200. I do have the general Owner's Manual, but there are scant pictures or detailed diagrams of the plumbing or electrical systems in the manual (in fact, there few that are included are just pencil sketches). Does anyone have or know where I can get detailed schematics for plumbing/electrical on this boat? Thanks in advance.

Frank Z.

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
I'll check what we've got...

Hey Frank,
I'll check and see what all we've got-- we've got most (if not all) of the original paperwork. I'll just scan them in and send them to you (I can send Sean stuff that he doesn't have yet either to post in the docs and specs area).

I owe Evita some pictures from inside too, but my wife has the camera down at the beach...

Chris

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
Nope...

Sorry Frank, I've got all the original paperwork and all I've got are those same few pencil drawings--- I'm re-doing all the wiring this winter- I could take pictures if that will help.
I thought I remembered seeing a wiring diagram somewhere, but I dream lots of other good stuff too :p