• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Can you Place a lost Add at your Marina?

wurzner

Member III
Just wondering if any of you folks in the Puget Sound area on the list would be so kind as to post a Lost Add on your local bulletin boards? If you could, please email me back at wurzner@yahoo.com otherwise I'll be making a long road trip this weekend to Anacortes and Bellingham. If so, please post the note below

thanks
Shaun

Lost
10 ft Zodiac with 15 hp Motor
$500 reward
Contact Shaun
425-280-6345
wurzner@yahoo.com

Jewel

Member II
I'll post a notice at Squalicum

Hi Shaun,

I am at Squalicum in Bellingham. I'll put up a couple of notices around the marina if you haven't found your dinghy yet.

Dan & Julie
E28+ Jewel

wurzner

Member III
Dan & Julie

Thanks for putting something up; I haven't found it yet and have contacted all the marina's, police departments, and coast guard. I'll have to drive up to Anancortes if I can't find someone local, but appreciate you offering to put a posting up in Bellingham. Since someone may have been in transit and picked it up, who knows which port they may be out of. Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
Shaun

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Port Townsend

Shaun,

A long distance call and a fax machine, or an e-mail, might save you a trip.

There's a Wooden Boat Festival at Port Townsend this weekend. If anyone is headed that way maybe they could post some flyers around the marinas for you.

If someone found it while headed north, then you might call or e-mail Roche Harbor and Friday Harbor Marinas. I'm sure they have websites with the appropriate info.

Hope you get them back.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Update, please....

Whatever happened about all this, Shaun? Did you ever get a lead on your dink?

//sse

wurzner

Member III
Last Rites Held for lost Dighy and Outboard

Sean,

The coast guard contacted me regarding a zodiac they found about 7 miles south of were I lost mine the following day. It still had the towing line attached so it was not mine. It looks like someone else didn't tie it up properly which was not the case with me, so hopefully that owner contacted them. I will be looking for a new inflatable in the coming months to get ready for next years cruising season.

thanks for asking, it was a drag taking the 3k hit.

shaun