• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking for a boatyard in San Pedro/Long Beach

Meanolddad

Member III
Regalus needs a new bottom and has decided to start a mystery leak. See my post about the leak in the Maint. and Mech section. So it is probably time to haul her. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Greg (MOD)

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
You basically only have two choices in our area. The one I use is Cabrillo Boat Yard located near the Desmond Bridge near the Long Beach side of the Port. Cabrillo Boat Shop (562) 951-5768. It takes about 1 1/2 hours to get there from Cabrillo Marina where I am located. FYI they use a crane.

Or Colonial Yacht Anchorage Berth 204 - Anchorage Rd.*Wilmington, CA 90744*Tel: (310) 830-1161*Fax: (310) 830-5343. FYI they use a Ramp. It is also closer to me but I hear it is pricey :egrin:

Meanolddad

Member III
Thanks Jeff, I will check them out. I figured out the leak and need to change the cockpit drain hoses.
See ya on the water.
Greg (M.O.D.)

Don Taugher

Member II
Cabrillo Boat Shop

I have used Cabrillo three times, twice for my E-29 and more recently for my E-38. The yard is friendly and I have recommended them to others in the past. Their rates are fair. Don Holland the owner is very active in the day to day operations, and he sails a Cal 20.

Don Taugher
E-38 Running Free