• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

EricsonYachtsML Mail List - Pgm Ended

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I just posted this on the SailNet list and am putting it here as well:

Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 8:39 AM
To: 'Ericson'
Subject: EricsonYachts.org Mail List

Ok - so:

At the NW event, it was suggested to me that even if the Information Exchange and a mail list could not be joined (on the backend) that it would be better to have the two separate functions on www.EricsonYachts.org than not have them. I realize that many of you on this list like getting email rather than using your browser to get information - and as much as I hate creating another island of information, I cannot help but feel that an opportunity to pull everyone together would be lost if I did not at least try to accommodate that request. So:

I have contacted our host about starting a mail list under the www.EricsonYachts.org service, and one is now in the process of being setup. I just got the keys to it, and it needs some work to be tweaked out - but, I am going to set it up, and then will email you guys to tell you where the page is (and yes, Loren, I realize the 1st is looming).

For those of you going to SailJazz - I would ask you that once this this list at www.EricsonYachts.org is established, that you please give it a chance, and sign up on it - and then post to both locations. I know that duplicates traffic to your inbox, but if we don't get users, than it's pointless to do this. This SailNet list will be turning turtle at some point in the near future...

Anyhow - I'll see how much I can do today/tomorrow on this and email you guys back again with access info, etc.

Thanks,
//sse

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Ericson Yachts ML Discontinued

As of January 1st, 2011 - EricsonYachtsML was discontinued due to lack of use and security concerns for members email addresses.

Please contact me via the 'Contact Us' form if you have further questions.

Thanks,
//sse

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Ericson Yachts ML Discontinued - Addresses Deleted

Ok - I just went through and blew out all the EY.ML email addresses from the list serve - so it is officially dead. The archives are still out there - and I am working on deleting them - as they are not useful and in most cases are duplicated in this database.

If anyone has any fallout from my doing this, please contact me....

//sse