• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Need sails for 38-200

u079721

Contributing Partner
New or used?

You didn't mention whether you are asking for advice on new sails (in which case I will defer to Seth) or looking for used sails.

If used, you might contact UK Sailmakers Detroit, who have my retired but still quite usable set of Ericson 38 sails (full battened main and 130 rolling genny) on consignment. They can be reached at 586-790-7500 in Clinton Townshipi, MI.

Seth

Sustaining Partner
New Sails

Thanks Steve! Just to be clear, although "retired" I can still offer excellent sails with the E-gang discount, but I am always happy to help out with suggestions on sails, materials, shapes, etc., whether or not I am actually quoting or selling anything. This goes for anyone here!
Fair winds,
S

Chris Miller

Sustaining Member
Evil man... just plain evil

Argghhhhh!! No discussions of new sails! Yes please, I'd like a replacement for the 1988 main we're still using (not in bad shape, just scary to think it's more than half my age)... but then I'd be single and living on the boat (or the van) down by the river!
If anyone gets a good price on a new main for their 38, please let me know- just so I know how many other toys I'm not going to be purchasing if I get one.
Thanks,
Chris