• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Clean Air Outboard Motors

Seth

Sustaining Partner
I thought some of you would be interested in knowing about the new OMC/Bombardier outboard engines.

In the course of my new job working with emissions monitoring systems, I was at their tech center and witnessed the new 2 stroke engines being tested.

These are by FAR the cleanest running, highest torque, and lowest maintenance outboard engines IN THE WORLD!!

Some of you may have heard about the trend towards 4 stroke engines, but OMC/BRP has been awarded a major EPA recognition for the development of clean burning engines-which happen to be 2 stroke.

For those of you looking into med-large outboard engines, I strongly suggest you check them out!

If you care about the environment, there is really no other choice!!

Seth

Sustaining Partner
clean outboards

Go to BRP.com. You will see info on the Evinrude E-TEC engines, and there should be dealer info as well.
Good luck!

Art Mullinax

Member III
More legislation.

The 2 cycle outboard MFG's may be a few years too late with these innovations. Even with the low emissions, many State and local municipalities have already passed legislation banning 2 cycle engines.
Art M.