• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

1975 Ericson 27 for sale

Emerald

This is a great pocket cruiser with tons of sailing fun. A Bruce King designed IOR racer with family accommodations, she has a well designed hull that provides great sailing fun, yet has a full 6 feet of standing headroom all the way forward to the V-Berths. A fully enclosed head with sink adds that extra big boat feel for such a compact package. During the winter of 2003/2004, she received a new Aquamet 22 propeller shaft, Special high performance Indigo propeller, Dripless packing, new strut bearing, all new thru-hulls and backing pads and full flanged seacocks. New scupper lines, fuel lines, sink drain lines, fresh water lines. Extensively reworked the DC electrical system including reconditioning all masthead wiring and fixtures. New Raymarine ST40 wind and speed instruments. New Hawkeye depth finder with special in-hull transducer. Factory wheel steering system with original T-cockpit design. Ships lamp, barometer, clock. VHF, Hella Turbo cabin fans. Rebuilt Kenyon stove. 5 sails 165%, 100%, storm, main, and spinnaker and pole. Rebuilt Raritan PH head. New exhaust system with new water lift muffler. Many more things have been done to make this a ready to go sailer for either solo or family cruising. Follow this link in your browser (copy and paste if necessary) to see pictures:

http://home.comcast.net/~ericson-yachts/

Located just outside Annapolis, MD

$8900/obo
e27@comcast.net

Last edited:

Emerald

OK, I am dropping my asking price to $8900 This is a great boat in sail away condition. You don't need to do much more than have fun! I did all the work because I didn't have any idea an Independence 31 was on my horizon, so you don't have to do all that work you would expect on a boat of this vintage. Call 410-849-2210

-David
Independence 31
Emerald

Last edited: