• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E35-3 Opening Port Screens

lbertran

Member III
I need to purchase screens for the opening ports for my 1985 E35-3. Have others found what the replacement part brand and model might be? Thanks.

Laura Bertran
1985 E35-3, Footloose
Annapolis, MD

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
Laura you should be able to order these from fawcetts downtown annapolis. Talk to Phil. I would confirm that you have lewmars though. I thought that was what was on most later model ericsons.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Port ID....

Just to benchmark by year, my '88 was built with 5 Lewmar opening ports. I should note that several of the plastic interior trim moldings have fallen off due the glue for the hook'n'loop patches failing. They were in this condition when we bought her in fall of '94. The ports still seal OK, though.

Loren in PDX
O-34 #8

lbertran

Member III
Thanks For The Replies

I also sent a query to Don Kohlman at Pacific Seacraft. He believes the ports are Lewmars model #8910. However, I can't find any such model on the Lewmar site. I assume it's an outdated number. For my next step, I think I'll try Fawcett as suggested. Thanks, as always, for the good advice.

Laura

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
Laura I have the screens for all of my opening ports on the E 38-200 1989. Not sure what the dimensions of yours are but I bet they are the same. I'll take a look tonight and see if they have a part number on them, but should be able to get them through Fawcetts, they are pretty good at that sort of stuff.

u079721

Contributing Partner
West Marine

I bought new screens for the opening ports of my '89 E38 at West Marine. They're still listed in the 2004 catalog. They have three sizes, and even list the Lewmar part number.