• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Mylar Genoas for E35-3 For Sale

lbertran

Member III
I have a 135% and a 155% genoa made by Scott Sails of Annapolis for my E35-3 in 2003. I recently bought the boat and don't intend to race so I've decided to sell these sails. They are in like new condition.

Because of the difficulties of selling sails long distance, I've consigned them with Bacon and Associates in Annapolis (www.baconsails.com).

Bacons has inspected the sails and listed them as having seen very little use and being in excellent condition.

155% Genoa- Luff 46'4" Leach 44'6" Foot 25'0", Tri-Radial 5.4oz Dacron backed Mylar/Pentex Laminate, Leech Panels. 3/16" Luff Tape for Slot. Tell Tale Window, Peel Off Numbers and Draft Stripes. Listing 134-BNLA-102- $1675.00

135% Genoa- Luff 45'3" Leech 43'7" Foot 22"0", Tri-Radial 5.4oz Dacron Backed Mylar/Pentex Laminate, 3/16" Luff Tape for Slot. Leech and Foot Lines. Tell Tale Window, Peel Off Numbers and Draft Stripes. Listing 134-BNLA-101. $1625.00

Laura Bertran
Footloose, Annapolis MD