• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

35 -Mk-III Electrical Drawing

joerun26

Member II
I'm restoring a 1987 35-MK-III and am looking for an accurate electrical drawing for my year. My actual wiring is different from the electrical drawing contained in the 35 manual (drawing dated 4/26/82). I have 3 DC Main Disconnects (one at the house battery bank (port side under dinette seat) - one for the starting battery - (in quarter berth bulkhead, and one near the nav. table for engine starting. I also noted other minor differences to the drawing I have.

Thanks,
"Tenacious" Hull # 262

Last edited:

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Wiring Schematics & Tone Generators

My 86 E35-3 was set up the other way - without the additional disconnects. Is it possible you're looking at a modification - or were the later models configured that way?

Have you tried a tone generator on the runs to map them out? When I re-wired my furnace, I used one to follow the original wiring - it made things much easier.

//sse

joerun26

Member II
35-III Electrical Drawing

Thanks Sean,

I'm not sure if the current configuation is original or whether its 'PO" modified. I do have a Fluke VOM and have been "ringing" out the lines - so eventually I'll have it - but was hoping someone had a similar system w/ drawing.

Seth

Sustaining Partner
lectrics

Joe,

I wish I had the drawings, but I am pretty sure the drawing you see from 82 is for a MK II-different boat entirely. The -III did not exist until several years later..anyone correct me if I am missing something.

Fair winds,
S