• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Toilet Replacement for E35-3

lbertran

Member III
Hello-

When I had my “new to me” E35-3 surveyed, the piston pump on the WC Imperial Head was found to be leaking pretty badly. The toilet looks to be original to the boat, i.e. 1985, so I’d like to replace it rather than rebuild it. Normally, I’d get a Raritan PH II but I think it would be a very tight fit on the small platform that holds the toilet. Any recommendations as to what toilets others have installed in E35-3’s? Thanks.

Laura Bertran
Footloose, Annapolis, MD

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
lbertran said:
Hello-

When I had my “new to me” E35-3 surveyed, the piston pump on the WC Imperial Head was found to be leaking pretty badly. The toilet looks to be original to the boat, i.e. 1985, so I’d like to replace it rather than rebuild it. Normally, I’d get a Raritan PH II but I think it would be a very tight fit on the small platform that holds the toilet. Any recommendations as to what toilets others have installed in E35-3’s? Thanks.

Laura Bertran
Footloose, Annapolis, MD

You know my opinion already. The only difference now (knowing what I know) would be to get WC's lower version of the Skipper II - as the full height version sits a bit too high for some of my guests...

But the angle you put it in at, etc is critical - see the project on overhauling the head in the projects section...

//sse

chrism

Inactive Member
I recomend Raritan... We had the same toilet for 34 years, built by Raritan. The only reason we're getting a new toilet is they no longer make parts for the one we have.

Awesome to deal with, great people overall on the phone.

Chris

lbertran

Member III
Thanks For The Feedback

After talking to a liveaboard who has the WC Headmate, we decided to simply swap our's out for an exact replacement. He's had his for 10 years, not bad.
Laura