• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E35 MkII Manual

Mike.Gritten

Member III
Sean,

I have the pdf scan of the manual ready to upload. When I go to attach it, it tells me that the file is too large (2.4 MB). Apparently, it exceeds the 244 kb limit on PDF file size!? Let me know how I can get this to you.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Mike.Gritten said:
Sean,

I have the pdf scan of the manual ready to upload. When I go to attach it, it tells me that the file is too large (2.4 MB). Apparently, it exceeds the 244 kb limit on PDF file size!? Let me know how I can get this to you.

I just emailed you instructions. You use the FTP site that this site utilizes for large transfers.

//sse

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
E35-2 Manual in Place

This has been done - the manual for the E35-2 can be found out on the documents index.

//sse

Rob Powell

E35-2 specifications/measurements

I am in the process of buying a 1976 E35-2 currently located in Ohio. I am arranging to get it shipped by road to Baltimore where I live. The shipper is asking 2 questions that I can't answer from the specification's I located on Pacific Seacrafts web site. Can someone help me?

Mast length: I assume I need total length, not just height above deck.
Height of boat: This is from base of keel to top of stanchions/coach roof.

Thanks heaps
Rob

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
Not every Ericson had the same mast, my deck stepped mast is 42 ft long, which I believe is the most common. I did not know the E35 had a keel stepped version, but if that is what you have, the shipper will want the total length. He probably does not need it to be exact, I would just run a tape measure up a halyard.
Height from the keel to the coachroof, figure 10 ft - in reality it is just and inch or two less.

Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
BTW, I have had my boat hauled twice. Mostly coomon sense, but tape down all the hatches along with any available locking mechanisms, remove all antennae, tie off the rudder, make sure nothing inside capable of moving, lash off the spreaders to the mast if they can not be removed completely.
The only problem I had was one of the rub rails pulled loose.
It is possible to transport many of the boat supplies internally, just make sure they are well stowed.

Gareth