• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

74 35 II hatch measurements

eric35II

Member I
being a new 35 II owner have a million questions. fixing the major problems is slow but getting done. the entry hatch has the front and back missing and one of the slide guides is broken. i've roamed the marina and haven't found another ericson to get the measuremets or what it looks like. I would appreciate it if a 35 owner can give me some measurements and hopefully a pic or 12 so i can rebuild the hatch and have a roof over my head......

thanks
greg

happy sailing

gareth harris

Sustaining Member
The length of my hatch is 29.5". The other measurements you should be able to measure on the boat.
I will not be able to send pictures until my comuter problems are resolved, should get them to you in a couple of weeks.
Gareth
Freyja E35 #241 1972

Skip Jim

Member II
Greg, I am in the process of rebuilding my hatch. I can get the exact measurements and pics. I won't have them until I go back to the boat, so it will be a few days.

Where is your boat? Mine is in San Diego, Come on down and we can brainstorm on how to rebuild the hatches. Mine is intact, but needs help

eric35II

Member I
hatchs

i'm in anaheim and the boat is in wilimgton. presently on the hard. major keel work and hull painting.. new thru hulls and valves. new stuffing box. and a hatch with no front or back and 1 side rail broken...thanks for taking the time to help.......have lots of ideas for the boat....i keep getting ahead of my self. will have to settle down and get my priorities straight.......new old boats are a lot of fun......

have a happy holiday

greg