• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

A week on the bay

Navman

Member III
Just putting it out there that Linda and I will be sailing the bay below the bridge beginning on the 23rd. for a week. If anyone would like to get together let me know and we will work something out. It would be nice to meet a few other E owners out there in person.

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
Hi Guys,
We have been trying to get together all summer long. This sounds like a great opportunity.

Let's check out your itinerary

MJS

Navman

Member III
Update on scheduling. We will depart Worton Creek mid day on Monday the 23rd or early on the 24th and will head to South River, Selby Bay area or up Almshouse Creek. Wednesday the 25th we will head south to Solomon's Island and spend a day there.
Friday the 26th we may head up to Oxford and then on Saturday we will go to Annapolis on Spa creek to raft up with a friend who will already be there and then we would headed back to Worton Creek on Sunday Please reach out to me if you would like to get together at some point. Our itinerary is not written in stone but it's good to have an idea on destinations. We are flexible.

Navman

Member III
Update to week on the bay

Anchored off Worton beach last night. Heading South toward South River, West River or Herring Bay this morning. Should have current with us and a fair wind. Will be in Solomon’s on Wednesday . Thursday staying in Solomon’s for the day, then up to Oxford on Friday and Annapolis on Saturday. If anyone is out and about lets try to get together. Give me a call, cell is 610-636-4472.