• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Seattle Swap Meet

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Anyone interested in meeting up, casually - maybe for a lunch - during the Sept 14 Swap Meet @ the Fisheries parking lot?
We usually get done by 11 or so and seek out a lunch before driving back to PDX.

Actually, I have little to sell this time, but enjoy the browsing. If you have a table I would have a few small items to put on it, however.

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
Jack and Jill race is on the 14th, sadly, or I'd love to stop by and meet you (and others!)

maybe, going there today-- advice?

I would love to go to the swap meet, but I too have a trip planned that weekend, hopefully, if my stooooopid local boat yard ever gets my boat out and painted. Im also going to replace (or at least have the parts ready, replacing what is broken) the depth sounder and transducer. Any advice on brands or specific models? I have a 26' 1984 Ericson..... thanks in advance!
Hallie and Siren(ia)

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I would love to go to the swap meet, but I too have a trip planned that weekend, hopefully, if my stooooopid local boat yard ever gets my boat out and painted. Im also going to replace (or at least have the parts ready, replacing what is broken) the depth sounder and transducer. Any advice on brands or specific models? I have a 26' 1984 Ericson..... thanks in advance!
Hallie and Siren(ia)

I betcha that most of us like whatever brand that we have.... I have had no problems with a Raymarrine ST-60 Depth sounder for way over a decade, for instance. Our near-new Lowrance Plotter can display little "fish" symbols, if we had their transducer, but we are not fisher folk, so avoiding rocks and shoals is all that we need. :rolleyes: