• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Dock Queen

supersailor

Contributing Partner
After 22 months tied up at the dock, the "Dock Queen" err I mean "Terra Nova" ventured out of the Marina appropriately with family. The five year old and two year old were particularly enthusiastic! Those white things (I think they are called sails) were hoisted and Terra Nova actually moved. No single handing for a while but with a crew I can venture out finally. All the boat worked properly and I worked OK except for people yelling "don't do that". Not doing things is hard.

Pics to follow.

The "Dock Queen" is now "Terra Nova" again! Yea!!!! :egrin:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Way to Go

Congratulations Bob!
Has the USCG station on Ediz Hook been notified? Are timid townspeople fleeing inland?
:egrin:

Attachments

• Viking_Image.jpg
    Viking_Image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 273

supersailor

Contributing Partner
We snuck out on a heavy fishing day so the Coast Guard was busy rescuing errent anglers on the Straights. The mountains go straight up behind Port Angeles so the timid could'nt flee!

supersailor

Contributing Partner
As promised, some pics. Great first day even if

I couln'nt lift the broadsword and had to content myself with the training model. IMG_0888.JPGIMG_0837.JPGIMG_0867.jpg

supersailor

Contributing Partner
Christian,

I can hardly wait for the redhead to grow enough to reach the spinnaker pole bail. He's going to be tall and willowy. Perfect as a foredeck guy.

The blond guy is going to be short and beefy. Perfect for s grinder.

Maybe I can just spin the wheel and yell at people in the future. Ha! :egrin:

supersailor

Contributing Partner
​Woah, Christian! I'm not ready for the full size versions of the 5 year old and the two year old. I just want them to be slightly taller! Nature takes it's course.