34' Ericson yacht for sale-Long Beach CA in great shape

gdevoogd

[FONT=&quot]Ericson 34 MK II, 1989. Long Beach $41,000 - a beautiful cruiser and capable racer that’s in great shape. Designed by Bruce King, the boat has a Harkin Jib Furler, Doyle Stack Pak, Doyle Sails, Autohelm ST4000, 2 blade Max Prop feathering propeller, Garmin 740 Chart Plotter, etc. Contact 855 600 7750 or Glenn at 559 630-5016 or Steve 559 930-8119
More information at: https://gdevoogd5.wixsite.com/islanddream
[/FONT]

Last edited:

billie williams

Member II
Pete and I viewed this boat last month. It is in excellent condition. The exterior gelcoat is almost perfect and everything below is super clean. Canvas looks great, nice stack-pak. If you’re looking for an E34, it has to be the cleanest one around.

(I have no relationship to the seller - and we did not make an offer on the boat only because we decided to keep looking for an E35 with the different layout below.)

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Nice

Being very familiar with the EY-installed gear of that era on our own boat, the pictures certainly do show a really clean vessel.

Some of the descriptive wording is pretty funny/odd, tho.
"lazerus" and "benches" to name only a couple. It's as tho the person who wrote it up for the web was not the actual owner/sailor of the boat.

If we were not content with our Olson, we would probably buy it. Of course trucking it up the NW is probably 3 or 4K, these days. Still a great price, tho.

Interesting comment about the different interiors. The 34 interior design layout traded a smaller nav station for a second fridge/freezer option. That's nice.
I love the large nav desk on our Olson...
But then, the 35-3 has a shower stall.
Choices and Options! :)

Last edited: