• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

34' Ericson yacht for sale-Long Beach CA in great shape

gdevoogd

[FONT=&quot]Ericson 34 MK II, 1989. Long Beach $41,000 - a beautiful cruiser and capable racer that’s in great shape. Designed by Bruce King, the boat has a Harkin Jib Furler, Doyle Stack Pak, Doyle Sails, Autohelm ST4000, 2 blade Max Prop feathering propeller, Garmin 740 Chart Plotter, etc. Contact 855 600 7750 or Glenn at 559 630-5016 or Steve 559 930-8119
More information at: https://gdevoogd5.wixsite.com/islanddream
[/FONT]

Last edited:

billie williams

Member II
Pete and I viewed this boat last month. It is in excellent condition. The exterior gelcoat is almost perfect and everything below is super clean. Canvas looks great, nice stack-pak. If you’re looking for an E34, it has to be the cleanest one around.

(I have no relationship to the seller - and we did not make an offer on the boat only because we decided to keep looking for an E35 with the different layout below.)

Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Nice

Being very familiar with the EY-installed gear of that era on our own boat, the pictures certainly do show a really clean vessel.

Some of the descriptive wording is pretty funny/odd, tho.
"lazerus" and "benches" to name only a couple. It's as tho the person who wrote it up for the web was not the actual owner/sailor of the boat.

If we were not content with our Olson, we would probably buy it. Of course trucking it up the NW is probably 3 or 4K, these days. Still a great price, tho.

Interesting comment about the different interiors. The 34 interior design layout traded a smaller nav station for a second fridge/freezer option. That's nice.
I love the large nav desk on our Olson...
But then, the 35-3 has a shower stall.
Choices and Options! :)

Last edited: