• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Two nearly new 105 foot 7/16 Spinnaker Halyards

shepherdsond

Member I
Two 105' 7/16th Sta-set (one red, one green) Spinnaker Halyards with Wichard snapshackles, halyard ball stops, double braid eye and reeving splices. Purchased November 2018 and used weekly (on an Ericson 33) for about 4 hours, appear brand new still. Replacing because they are too large a diameter for the clutch.

Initial purchase value $210 each, will sell for $110 each.

Thanks
David

Text: five Oh three, seven five six, eight three two nine

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Next Step..........

Two 105' 7/16th Sta-set (one red, one green) Spinnaker Halyards with Wichard snapshackles, halyard ball stops, double braid eye and reeving splices. Purchased November 2018 and used weekly (on an Ericson 33) for about 4 hours, appear brand new still. Replacing because they are too large a diameter for the clutch.

Initial purchase value $210 each, will sell for $110 each.

Thanks
David

Text: five Oh three, seven five six, eight three two nine

Hi David, when you get around to the next step in the process, I really need to change out my two 3/8" spinnaker halyards for 5/16.
Not sure of the length, but around 100'. They are (high $$) T-900. They look like new, but are a decade old or so. (They fit my former factory-installed clutches, but are really a bit tight in my new ones.)
Loren

Last edited:

shepherdsond

Member I

Hi David, when you get around to the next step in the process, I really need to change out my two 3/8" spinnaker halyards for 5/16.
Not sure of the length, but around 100'. They are (high $$) T-900. They look like new, but are a decade old or so. (They fit my former factory-installed clutches, but are really a bit tight in my new ones.)
Loren

email Sent