• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 38-200 for Sale

Merrimist

Hammy, 'Merrimist' E38 in sunny Bda
A good day to all,

Price reduction for my solid 1986 33-200 laying n Bermuda - listed HERE ONLY for 38k.
Happily she came through Humberto which hit Bermuda this hurricane season unscathed unlike quite a few other unlucky vessels around her.
Having spent over 15k in upgrades over the recent years and love her dearly, sadly for me she is not included in future plans, happily, for the new owner, Merrimist will not disappoint.
Fair winds to all.

Kind regards,

Hammy, back in Florida.
hammy12@me.com
Ph. +1 401 466 4542
Please note, Merrimist is in Bermuda at this time - all photos listed in link taken when originally listed earlier this year.

G'day fellow sailors,

A brief note to highlight a my earlier For Sale post, although I do love my 1986 38200 'Merrimist' and enjoy spending time improving little things here and there - boat phaffing some non understanding might say, I really do enjoy sailing her. I have made the decision to sell her as I cannot reasonably take on a second bigger boat. Sensible, right...........
My sadness in parting with her could possibly be eased by someone who can easily see her now classic lines and strong bones, an enthusiastic sailor who will not be disappointed, who will get years and years more enjoyment sailing her.

Check the following link:

http://www.boattrader.bm/boats-part...oard-weekender-or-world-cruiser-capable_i1052

https://www.sailboat-cruising.com/merrimist-an-ericson-38200-for-sale.html

All photos were taken just a couple of months back when I first made the decision to put her on the market. I have her listed at 50k in the link, posting here now for 40k.

Yes, she is laying in Bermuda, and because of that, I would be more than happy to sail her or assist new owner in sailing her back to USA east coast.

Feel free to ask questions, or pm me if interested. Thank you for your time, look forward to seeing you out on the ol briny with full sails and tight sheets.

Hammy, cruising the Med summer.

Last edited: