• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

question on E25 cb jb and genoa shackles - to bow

jay2rocket

I am sorting out the rigging on my E25 CB - does anyone have some pics of how the genoa and jib tacks attach to the bow - in the orginal configuration (no roller-furling)?

thanks

-Jason

gabriel

Live free or die hard
Hi Jason,

I have the same boat (mines a '75 hull #260) but I haven't had a chance to sail her since buying her last October. From what I've seen there's a pin that goes through the bow stem that you can run the eye of the head sail through. If it helps, I can shoot a picture of what I've got and post it.

Say, have you gotten around to the mainsail? I'm looking for a picture of the out haul, have all the original blocks but don't know how it was originally set up.

ps good to hear from other E25 CB owners!

Last edited:

jay2rocket

bow stem - pin to headsails

Hi Jason,

I have the same boat (mines a '75 hull #260) but I haven't had a chance to sail her since buying her last October. From what I've seen there's a pin that goes through the bow stem that you can run the eye of the head sail through. If it helps, I can shoot a picture of what I've got and post it.

Say, have you gotten around to the mainsail? I'm looking for a picture of the out haul, have all the original blocks but don't know how it was originally set up.

ps good to hear from other E25 CB owners!

Apologies for the slow response! Yes - please to take a picture of your setup - that would be great. I am just starting to dig into the mainsail - will take a picture of the outhaul and post it

ps: indeed!