Wanted 28' in the Pacific NW

silver sands

Looking to buy a Ericson 28 or 29 footer. Prefer one in the Pacific NW. I'm in Portland. Open to looking in California too.

Thanks Mike aka silver sands

Last edited:

toddster

Curator of Broken Parts
Blogs Author
Possible, but may require great patience:

Ericson 27 - number built 1250
Ericson 28 - number built 90?
Ericson 29 - number built 625?

Although these numbers from sailboatdata might be confounded by sub-model numbers.

Starduff

Member II
E-28

Looking to buy a Ericson 28 or 29 footer. Prefer one in the Pacific NW. I'm in Portland. Open to looking in California too.

Thanks Mike aka silver sands

Hi Mike,

Regretably, I am thinking of selling my 1987, E-28, Polonius. I have to refrain from going out in the mid-day sun.

Richard:mad:

silver sands

Wanted E-28 or 29

Thanks. She is located on the East Coast (Hudson River). It is probably too far for you. Anyway, these are the only pictures I have at present.

Thanks for the pictures Richard, she's a good looking boat. If I can I hope to find one closer to home. Appreciate your time and wish you well. Mike Walling

bgary

Advanced Beginner
Blogs Author
I hope to find one closer to home.

There's a 30+ on my dock in Everett (WA) that was for sale last fall, no longer has a sign on it, but hasn't moved or shown any signs of recent life.

If you want, I can inquire about whether it might still be available.

Bruce

silver sands

Wanted E-28 or 29

There's a 30+ on my dock in Everett (WA) that was for sale last fall, no longer has a sign on it, but hasn't moved or shown any signs of recent life.

If you want, I can inquire about whether it might still be available.

Bruce

That would be great Bruce, much appreciated. Mike Walling 360-609-5719